Yes, I do! I have both women and men as clients.
Many times in life, something is a bit off, but we're not sure how to fix it. Or, we try fixing it ourselves but don't get the results we're hoping for.
Life can be especially difficult for men. We're told real men have great material wealth, are athletic, sexually skilled and incredibly smart. In addition, society tells us to hide our emotions and to not ask for help lest we appear weak or vulnerable, This causes stress and loneliness and keeps us from reaching our potential and living full lives.
As a coach focused on helping men, I can help.
So what are some things guys share?
• I have important goals that have eluded me.
• I feel adrift in life, like I’m just going through the motions.
• I want to be more connected and fulfilled as a man, a father, and a husband/partner.
• I have “sabotaging stories” and thought patterns that keep me from succeeding.
• I want to explore and fix what’s holding me back in my career (or in relationships, or with money, or in personal growth, or…)
While coaching can be therapeutic, it's not therapy, which usually deals with things in the past. Coaching, on the other hand, is more present- and future-oriented.
Coaching is for you if you're willing to invest the time and energy to make lasting changes. You’ll develop self-awareness, and new ways of thinking, connecting with and relating to others. You'll achieve goals that have long eluded you.
When you’ve had enough of the status quo and are ready to get on track for a more fulfilling life, you’re probably a good candidate for coaching.
The next step is to have a free “Check It Out” sample coaching session. You’ll get to see if there’s a good fit between us, and regardless of whether we end-up working together, I pretty much guarantee you’re going to come away feeling it was time well-spent.
You can schedule a sample session here or call or email me for more info.